Texas Alliance Transport LLC has special vehicles designed for wheelchair transportation on request for patients who have temporary or permanent disability that will restrict them from driving. At times it can be very stressful to find someone to escort them to the office or find someone that will make the commitment to drive them. With a professional car service that offers the right vehicle to the patient it will be at peace of mind to know that a professionally trained chauffeur will be their answer to this very demanding situation. They will have the advantage of focusing on the ride and there is plenty of room for the caregivers to make the overall experience of comfortable ride to the destination.
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Are Available On Request
Patient assisted transport
• Chauffeur will assist the patient and help
• (One) Caregiver travels free of charge
• More affordable than medical transport services.
• Texas Alliance Transport LLC understands HIPPA regulations
• Texas Alliance Transport LLC ensures the patient’s safety and their privacy
• Texas Alliance Transport LLC trains all chauffeurs and staff to abide by HIPPA Regulations.
For Complains or Concerns Dial 3-1-1:
City Of Dallas – Department of Aviation
Transportation Regulation Division
3448 West Mockingbird Ln
Dallas , TX 75235
Phone: (214) 370-6131 Fax: (214) 670-6968